16th November 2014, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Scholarships for MCA 2nd year girl student?

Hello
I need scholarship for my daughter she is doing mca 2nd year in jalandhar.She has got 1st. position last year in GNDU.Over all she has done well from matric to current level.I was trying my best but now it is difficult to continue. So I need help for her fee any trust who can help me in this matter.

10th July 2017, 01:55 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarships for MCA 2nd year girl student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
I need scholarship for my daughter she is doing mca 2nd year in jalandhar.She has got 1st. position last year in GNDU.Over all she has done well from matric to current level.I was trying my best but now it is difficult to continue. So I need help for her fee any trust who can help me in this matter.

Various scholarships are available for the girl student who is studying MCA. In general, scholarships are offered on the basis of merit and family income. Students can apply for scholarships online or offline as per the requirement. Students can also contact their college for scholarships. Some of the scholarships are given below;

TOEFL Scholarship - Official Website

Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship - Official Website

Sahu Jain Trust Loan Scholarship - Official Website

HDFC Educational Crisis Scholarship Support - Official Website

Gaurav Foundation Scholarship - Official Website

JM Sethia Charitable Trust Merit Scholarship - Official Website

Bread Scholarship - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?