30th March 2015, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

Which are the scholarships available which can sponsor the whole cost of B.Tech course?

Hello everyone,
I have just given the 12th Board examination.
I have not got the result yet.
Can you tell me which scholarship is
there for doing B.Tech for free?
Kindly tell me about the scholarship.

Related Questions:
15th April 2015, 07:27 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the scholarships available which can sponsor the whole cost of B.Tech course?

You can pursue B.Tech course with the help of Scholarship provided by your respective state government. To be eligible to get scholarship for pursuing your higher studies, you must satisfy the eligibility criteria mentioned below :-

1. You must not be the child of any Government employee.

2. Your family annual income should be less than Rs.1,00,000/-, in case of SC/ST candidates, the family annual income should not exceed more than Rs.2,00,000/-.

3. To apply for Scholarship, you must have to obtain a Income, Caste and Residence certificates from your nearest MRO or Meeseva office.

4. You can apply for scholarship by visiting your state official epass website. If all the details submitted by you are verified and found correct, you will get scholarship for pursing B.Tech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?