16th July 2017, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Scholarships available for MA Geography student being a girl and SC candidate?

Hello sir, I belongs to SC category and a girl candidate. I am doing MA Geography. Please tell me which type of scholarships available for me other than fellowship?

17th July 2017, 01:56 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarships available for MA Geography student being a girl and SC candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I belongs to SC category and a girl candidate. I am doing MA Geography. Please tell me which type of scholarships available for me other than fellowship?

Scholarships available for MA Geography student being a girl and SC candidate are given below;

Post Matric Scholarship to Scheduled Caste Students - Official Website

Centrally Sponsored Scheme Up gradation of Merit of SC students - Official Website

ONGC Scholarship Scheme for SC/ST - Official Website

Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for college and university students - Official Website

TOEFL Scholarship - Official Website

Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship - Official Website

Fair and Lovely Foundation Scholarship - Official Website

Gaurav Foundation Scholarship - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?