22nd August 2017, 12:32 PM
Vasavi Tewari

Scholarship program for girls by government after passing 10th standard

Is there any scholarship/reward program for girls by the government after passing Xth standard from any board? Can you please let me know the details on the same? What are the criteria followed to apply for the scholarship? Awaiting for quick response.

25th August 2017, 12:44 AM
starberry

Default Re: Scholarship program for girls by government after passing 10th standard

Scholarships are given on the basis of the merit list obtained from the students who have applied for the scholarships. Your 10th standard result marks will be need to apply for the scholarship. Different scholarships have different criteria or exams to be cleared to get scholarship amount. Here is the list of scholarships available after 10th and 12th standard-

1. Loreal India- For young women in Science Scholarships (FYWIS)- after 10th
2. Indian Oil Academic Scholarship for Class 10, 12 passed students
3. AICTE- Scholarship scheme to Girl Child after 12th
4. Gaurav Foundation Scholarship
5. UDAAN- A Programme to give wings to girl students
6. JM Sethia Merit Scholarship Scheme

And there are lot more scholarships after 12th for graduation programme.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?