16th July 2017, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Which type of scholarship is available for B.Com student of Jammu University? How much amount I can get?

Hello sir, I have just taken admission in B.Com course in Jammu University. Please tell me which type of scholarship available for me? How much amount I can get?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for B.Ed from Jammu University after scoring 44% in B.Com and 65% in PGDM?
  2. Are there any short term courses in Jammu University?
  3. How much and which type of scholarship Bihar government provides for 7th standard student?
  4. Which type of scholarship is available for 3rd year Mechanical Engineering student for admission through lateral entry scheme? How much amount I can receive?
  5. Detailed information about Scholarship for 7th standard student? Amount to be given in scholarship?
  6. Which type of scholarship a 12th ST Below Creamy layer can get? How much amount I can get?
  7. Scholarships available for an OC girl candidate with 92% in MBBS 1st year? -- [New]
  8. How much amount I will get under The GSB Scholarship being a 9th CBSE student?
  9. How much amount of scholarship I will get to study MS in any Public University in Abroad? Can I apply Bank Education Loan for remaining amount of expenses?
  10. Can I get any scholarship based on marks obtained in 1st year of B.Com?
  11. List of government scholarship schemes for single girl child? How much amount I can get through Scholarship?
  12. What to do if did not got renewal SC scholarship yet?
  13. Percentage required in 12th to get an scholarship of 25000? Maximum amount of scholarship for 12th student?
  14. Which scholarship should a 12th passed student apply among CSS, Inspire Scholarship and PSEB? How much amount I will get for PSEB scholarship?
  15. Procedure to get PhD scholarship? What is the amount we get from scholarship?
  16. What do I have to do to get MHRD scholarship amount? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible to get scholarship after completion of B.Com 2 semester with 80% marks?
  18. Am I eligible for MHRD scholarship 3rd year renewal being a chartered accountant student?
17th July 2017, 01:39 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which type of scholarship is available for B.Com student of Jammu University? How much amount I can get?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have just taken admission in B.Com course in Jammu University. Please tell me which type of scholarship available for me? How much amount I can get?

There are various scholarships available for the B.Com students to pursue their education in Jammu University. Students can contact the Jammu University office for getting a scholarship. Scholarships are awarded to students on the basis of merit and family income. The amount of scholarship differs from one scheme to another. Some of the scholarships available for the B.Com students of Jammu University are given below;

University of Jammu Scholarships - Official Website

Jammu & Kashmir Social Welfare Scholarship - Official Website

Post Matric Scholarship for Minority - Official Website

Special Scholarship for Jammu & Kashmir - Official Website

Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for college and university students - Official Website

LIC Scholarship Scheme - Official Website

TOEFL Scholarship - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?