10th January 2021, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Selection criteria under CH Muhammedkoya Scholarship Kerala 2020

Hello Sir, I came to know about the CH Muhammedkoya Scholarship Kerala and I want this scholarship. I just want to know about the criteria for selection. Can you help me to know how I can get selected for this scholarship?

13th January 2021, 11:00 AM
Kukdu_ku

Default Re: Selection criteria under CH Muhammedkoya Scholarship Kerala 2020

The following Selection criteria under CH Muhammedkoya Scholarship Kerala 2020 :-

The selection of students for this scholarship is based on the recommendations of the Sachar Committee Report. The scholarship applications will be verified by the institutions. After this, it will be sent to the project officer of the committee to take the final decision. The project officer will verify the applications.

Then, sanction the scholarship amount for the selected candidates. The students should have a bank account in any nationalized bank to receive the scholarship amount. Then, the scholarship amount will be disbursed to the selected student’s bank account through the DBT process.
13th January 2021, 04:22 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Selection criteria under CH Muhammedkoya Scholarship Kerala 2020 is as follows.

Applicant will be selected on the basis of interview and eligibility criteria.

For any inquiry you can contact at-

Supervisor,
Directorate of Minority Welfare,
4th Floor, Vikas Bhavan,
Thiruvananthapuram, 695033

Helpdesk Phone: 0471-2300524, 0471-2302090
Email: [email protected]
13th January 2021, 11:37 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The selection criteria under CH Muhammed koya Scholarship Kerala 2020 would be on the basis of your scores in the qualifying examination.

You must score minimum 50% marks or above in the qualifying Examination to be eligible for the scholarship.
14th January 2021, 02:12 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Selection criteria under CH Muhammedkoya Scholarship Kerala 2020:-

The applications of scholarship will be verified by the institution. After the verification of applications, it is sanctioned by the project officer. After that the amount will be disbursed to the students account.

For more information visit the official website:
http://www.minoritywelfare.kerala.gov.in
14th January 2021, 04:54 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Selection criteria under CH Muhammedkoya Scholarship Kerala 2020:-

The applications of scholarship will be verified by the institution. After the verification of applications, it is sanctioned by the project officer. After that the amount will be disbursed to the students account.

http://www.minoritywelfare.kerala.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?