1st May 2015, 04:29 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria dn procedure of doing internship in ISRO? Jobs available in ISRO for M.Sc Statistics student?

Hi
I am RUPALI CHUGH,pursuing MASTERS IN STATISTICS (first year). I would like to work as an intern with an organization. What is the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing an internship in ISRO ?
and what are the jobs in ISRO for MSC STATISTICS students after completion of their course and how to proceed for this ?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for internship in ISRO for M.Sc Statistics student?
  2. What's the eligibility and procedure for doing internship in ISRO in summer? I'm a 4th sem B.Tech student from IIT Gandhinagar
  3. How to do internship in ISRO after doing B.E? Procedure to apply for internship in ISRO -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Details of doing internship at ISRO? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Internship in NAL, BEL, ISRO and HAL for M.Tech 2nd year student?
  6. What is the procedure to apply for internship in ISRO?
  7. How to get internship in companies like NAL, HAL, ISRO and BEL?
  8. Selection procedure of ISRO for 6 months internship?
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in ISRO or any Aerospace related industry for B.E.(Aerospace Engineering) student?
  10. One month internship in ISRO for MSc Electronics Science Student?
  11. Procedure and eligibility to apply for Internship in ISRO for B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) 3rd year candidate?
  12. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship at ISRO for M.Sc Biochemistry student?
  13. Procedure and requirements to apply for Internship in ISRO for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student?
  14. What are the jobs in ISRO for MSc applied electronics students
  15. How can I apply for an internship program at ISRO online? How can I get complete information regarding the same?
  16. What is the procedure to apply for ISRO winter internship for electrical students?
  17. How can I get a job in ISRO field after completing MSc chemistry?
  18. What is the procedure followed for applying internship in Indian Space Research Organization?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?