21st June 2020, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Selection criteria under the ICSSR Senior Research Fellowship 2020

Hi friends, I am going to apply for the Senior Research Fellowship program of ICSSR. I came to know that ICSSR is offering SRF to the PhD holders. I want to get this fellowship. Please help me to know about the criteria for selection. Thank you!

23rd June 2020, 09:17 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria under the ICSSR Senior Research Fellowship 2020

°°° Applications are scrutinized and initial screening is done for eligibility and other conditions of the fellowship. Subject group / expert committee shortlist the Eligible proposals for the next stage of presentation.

°°°The shortlisted applicants are then invited for an interaction before an expert committee.

°°° After the interaction, the expert makes the recommendation for the award.
24th June 2020, 06:21 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Selection criteria under the ICSSR Senior Research Fellowship 2020:-

> Applicants are securitized and initial screening is done for eligibility and other conditions of the fellowship. Subject to groups / expert committee shortlist the proposals for the next stage of interaction / presentations.
> The shortlisted applicants are invited for the interactions / presentation before an expert committee.
> After the interaction, the expert committee makes the recommendation for the award by the ICSSR.
24th June 2020, 07:00 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Selection criteria under the ICSSR Senior Research Fellowship 2020:-

Applicants are scrutinized and initial screening is done for eligibility and other conditions of the fellowship. Subject group (s) expert committee (s) short - list The eligible proposals for the next stage of interaction / presentation.

The shortlisted applicants are then invite for an intersection / presentation (in) person or through technology) before an expert committee.

After the intersection, the expert committee /s makes the recommendation for the award by the ICSSR.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?