21st June 2020, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Terms and conditions to apply for the ICSSR Senior Research Fellowship 2020

Hi Sir, I am looking forward to applying for the ICSSR Senior Research Fellowship of this year. As I have completed my PhD in Sociology, what are the terms and conditions to follow for applying for this fellowship? Please let me know immediately.

24th June 2020, 07:07 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Terms and conditions to apply for the ICSSR Senior Research Fellowship 2020

Terms and conditions to apply for the ICSSR Senior Research Fellowship 2020:-

The scholar shall acknowledge ICSSR's support in all publications resulting from the research output of the fellowship and should submit a copy of same to the ICSSR.

Any post - award change in research design or mythology will require ICSSR approval.

A certificate of having received books, software, equipment etc. Purchased out of the contingency grant to be issued by the affiliating Institution.

A fellow is not entitled to the same fellowship or pay protection more than once.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?