11th February 2021, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Selection criteria under the IISER Thiruvananthapuram Senior Research Fellowship 2021

Hi friends, I am going to apply for the Senior Research Fellowship of IISER Thiruvananthapuram. I came to know that IISER Thiruvananthapuram is offering a Senior Research Fellowship to the MSc Physics holders. I want to get this fellowship. Please help me to know about the criteria for selection. Thank you!

13th February 2021, 01:22 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria under the IISER Thiruvananthapuram Senior Research Fellowship 2021

Selection criteria under the IISER Thiruvananthapuram Senior Research Fellowship 2021:-

The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.

Important dates:-

Notification Date - 27 January 2021

Last date for submission of application form - 12 February .

Official Website:-
www.iisertvm.ac.in
13th February 2021, 01:47 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria under the IISER Thiruvananthapuram Senior Research Fellowship 2021

Selection criteria under the IISER Thiruvananthapuram Senior Research Fellowship 2021:-

The selection of the candidates will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.

Important dates:-

Starting date to apply - 27 January 2021

Last date for submission of application form - 12 February 2021.

For more information visit the official website:-
www.iisertvm.ac.in
13th February 2021, 04:01 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° Selection criteria under the IISER Thiruvananthapuram Senior Research Fellowship 2021, will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.

°°° The selected candidates will receive a Fellowship of rupees 35000 per month + HRA.

°°° Application deadline is 12th February, 2021.

°°° The duration of the fellowship is 6 months which is extendable based on performance.

°°° For more information you can visit the official website
http://iisertvm.ac.in
13th February 2021, 09:11 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

--- Selection criteria under the IISER Thiruvananthapuram Senior Research Fellowship 2021

The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's performance in interview.

The selected candidates will receive a Fellowship of INR 35,000 per month.

Application deadline - 12th February 2021

The duration of the fellowship a six months which is a standard based on performance.

OFFICIAL WEBSITE
http://iisertvm.ac.in
13th February 2021, 11:35 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Selection criteria under the IISER Thiruvananthapuram Senior Research Fellowship 2021 is as follows.

Applicant will be selected through interview conducted by IISER.

For any inquiry you can contact at-
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Thiruvananthapuram
Maruthamala PO, Vithura,
Thiruvananthapuram - 695551,
Kerala, India.
Email: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?