11th February 2021, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Terms and conditions to apply for the IISER Thiruvananthapuram Senior Research Fellowship 2021

Hi Sir, I am looking forward to applying for the IISER Thiruvananthapuram Senior Research Fellowship of this year. As I have completed my MSc in Chemistry, what are the terms and conditions to follow for applying for this fellowship? Please let me know immediately.

13th February 2021, 12:26 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Terms and conditions to apply for the IISER Thiruvananthapuram Senior Research Fellowship 2021

Terms and conditions to apply for the IISER Thiruvananthapuram Senior Research Fellowship 2021:-

The duration of the fellowship is 6 months which is a extendable based on performance.

Benefits:-

The selected candidates will receive a Fellowship of INR 35,000 per month plus HRA.

Official Website:-
www.iisertvm.ac.in
13th February 2021, 12:56 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Terms and conditions to apply for the IISER Thiruvananthapuram Senior Research Fellowship 2021

Terms and conditions to apply for the IISER Thiruvananthapuram Senior Research Fellowship 2021:-

The duration of the fellowship in 6 months which is extendable based on performance.

Benefits:-

The selected candidates will receive a Fellowship of INR 35,000 per month + H R A.

Official Website:-
www.iisertvm.ac.in
13th February 2021, 08:18 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Terms and conditions to apply for the IISER Thiruvananthapuram Senior Research Fellowship 2021

Duration of the fellowship is 6 months which is extendable based on performance.

The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.

The selected candidates will receive a Fellowship of INR 35,000 per month.

The candidate must not be more than 32 years of age.
13th February 2021, 10:40 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Terms and conditions to apply for the IISER Thiruvananthapuram Senior Research Fellowship 2021 is as follows.

• Duration of the fellowship is 6 months which is extendable based on performance.

• This position is completely temporary.

• If details or documents provided by applicant found not accurate than applicant's candidature will be rejected immediately.

For any inquiry you can contact at-
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Thiruvananthapuram
Maruthamala PO, Vithura,
Thiruvananthapuram - 695551,
Kerala, India.
Email: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?