10th October 2014, 10:45 PM
mokshanaidu

Should I do Aerodynamic Engineering from India or from Abroad? Premier institutes in Abroad for Aerodynamics or Aerospace engineering?

my passion is to become an aerodynamic engineer.many of my well wishers have advised me to pursue ma UG in aerospace abroad rather than doing in India,since it has less scope in India now :-/ well' i am in dilemma .can anyone hep me ? help me out to know the best premier universities abroad to do aerospace engineering.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope of Aerospace Engineering in India and abroad? What is the salary in India and Abroad?
  2. How can I get admission abroad to do Aerospace Engineering? What is the admission requirement to study abroad in Canada, USA, Britain?
  3. Is it possible to do M.Tech M.E in Aeronatical Engineering?
  4. Should I do Astronautical Engineering after 10th or 12th? Colleges in India and abroad for the course? Universities offering the course abroad? Which entrance exam is the best for Astronautical Engineering?
  5. Can I try for engineering in Abroad after 5 years of gap? Will I get Visa for it?
  6. What should I do for studying MS(Mechanical engineering) in Abroad?
  7. List of good institutes offering training to electronics engineering students in abroad?
  8. Best colleges for civil engineering in abroad?
  9. Best Chemical Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu? Salary of Chemical Engineering in Abroad and the fee structure of it in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What courses are preferable for ladies in M.Tech? I have completed B.Tech in mechanical with 72%
  11. How should I do civil engineering in abroad?
  12. Best institutes in Abroad for Aeronautical engineering after 12t
  13. How to get admission abroad for Aerospace Engineering after 11th?
  14. How can I get admission abroad for Aerospace Engineering after 12th? Which entrance exam to give?
  15. How to do engineering in India or Abroad? Which are the good engineering colleges?
  16. Best engineering course compared to Aeronautical Engineering? Scope of it in India and Abroad? What is its eligibility?
  17. How to pursue career in Mechanical Engineering? How to apply in abroad? Which are the institutes offering the course?
  18. What is the scope to do PG Automobile Designing? Institutes offering the course in India and Abroad?
2nd November 2014, 08:59 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Should I do Aerodynamic Engineering from India or from Abroad? Premier institutes in Abroad for Aerodynamics or Aerospace engineering?

There is a good scope for Aerospace/Aerodynamic Engineering in India also. It is better to do Graduation in India and Post Graduation in abroad. Doing graduation in India, let you understand all the topics you have in the subject and can get a good idea in selection the particular subject for specialization.

List of Colleges in India:

Shashib College in Engineering, Karnataka
Hindustan University, Tamil Nadu
Guru Gram Institute of Aeronautical Engineering and Technology, Delhi
Bengal Engineering and Science University, West Bengal
School of Aeronautics, New Delhi
Algol School of Management and Technology, New Delhi
Indian Institute of Aircraft Engineering, New Delhi
Academy Of Aviation Engineering and Technology, Andhra Pradesh
ACS College of Engineering, Bangalore
Noida National University, Noida
Aditya Institute of Technology and Management.

To do graduation/post graduation in abroad you need to have scores of,

• Graduate Record Examination (GRE)
• Test Of English as Foreign College (TOEFL) and
• IELTS

Based on the score, you can choose College.

List of Colleges in abroad:

Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT),United States
University of Cambridge, United Kingdom
Harvard University, United States
Stanford University, United States
University of California, Berkeley, United States
University of Oxford, United Kingdom
Imperial College London, United Kingdom
University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA),United Kingdom
Caltech University,United States
National University of Singapore (NUS),Singapore
ETH Zurich (Swiss Federal Institute of Technology)
Cornell University, United States
Yale University, United States
University of Michigan, United States
Princeton University, United States
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?