6th February 2021, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Selection criteria under the IIT Roorkee Centre of Physics Junior Research Fellowship 2021

Hi everyone, please help me to know about the criteria for selection under the IIT Roorkee Centre of Physics Junior Research Fellowship. I want to get this fellowship at any cost. So, please help me to secure this fellowship. Waiting for your response!

7th February 2021, 06:22 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria under the IIT Roorkee Centre of Physics Junior Research Fellowship 2021

The selection criteria under the IIT Roorkee Centre of Physics Junior Research Fellowship 2021 is that you must have completed masters in science in Physics with minimum 75% marks from a recognized university.

The candidates belonging to Schedule caste or Schedule tribe who have equal qualification will be given preference.
8th February 2021, 11:47 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Selection criteria under the IIT Roorkee Centre of Physics Junior Research Fellowship 2021

Selection criteria under the IIT Roorkee Centre of Physics Junior Research Fellowship 2021 is;

Your selection will be done through interview and experience basis.

There will be no written test for this scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?