14th March 2021, 04:09 AM
Unregistered

Selection criteria under MANIT Bhopal Department of Mathematics Junior Research Fellowship 2021

Hello Sir/Madam, I would like to know about the criteria for selection of the MANIT Bhopal Department of Mathematics Junior Research Fellowship which is offered for the ME postgraduate. I am interested in applying for this JRF. So, kindly tell me what is the selection criteria?

14th March 2021, 09:25 PM
google girl
Senior Member+

Default Re: Selection criteria under MANIT Bhopal Department of Mathematics Junior Research Fellowship 2021

Selection criteria under MANIT Bhopal Department of Mathematics Junior Research Fellowship 2021 are mentioned below:-
Selection will be based on the applicant's qualification & experience and their performance in the interview.
The selection process will be based on the basis of interview through web-based video conference over the internet.
15th March 2021, 02:28 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria under MANIT Bhopal Department of Mathematics Junior Research Fellowship 2021

Selection criteria under MANIT Bhopal Department of Mathematics Junior Research Fellowship 2021:-

. The selection will be based on the applicant's qualification and experience and their performance in the interview.

Application deadline -
15 March 2021

Official Website:-
www.manit.ac.in
15th March 2021, 06:32 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Selection criteria under MANIT Bhopal Department of Mathematics Junior Research Fellowship 2021 is as follows.

Applicant will be selected on the basis of qualification & experience and their performance in the interview.

The selection process will be based on the basis of interview through web-based video conference over the internet.
15th March 2021, 09:11 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Selection criteria under MANIT Bhopal Department of Mathematics Junior Research Fellowship 2021:-

The selection will be based on the applicants qualification and experience and their performance in the interview.

Application Deadline :-

15th March, 2021

For more information you can visit the official website :-
www.manit.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?