14th March 2021, 04:09 AM
Unregistered

Terms and conditions to apply for the MANIT Bhopal Department of Mathematics Junior Research Fellowship 2021

Hi Sir/Madam, kindly help me to know about the terms and conditions as I am planning to apply for the MANIT Bhopal Department of Mathematics Junior Research Fellowship which is offered for the ME holders. I would like to know about the terms and conditions. Please help me in this regard.

15th March 2021, 02:24 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Terms and conditions to apply for the MANIT Bhopal Department of Mathematics Junior Research Fellowship 2021

Terms and conditions to apply for the MANIT Bhopal Department of Mathematics Junior Research Fellowship 2021:-

The interview date and time will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates after scrutiny.

Documents:-

Resume

Relevant certificates / documents.

For more information you can visit the official website www.manit.ac.in
15th March 2021, 06:37 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Terms and conditions to apply for the MANIT Bhopal Department of Mathematics Junior Research Fellowship 2021

Terms and conditions to apply for the MANIT Bhopal Department of Mathematics Junior Research Fellowship 2021 are as follows.

The interview date and time will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates after scrutiny.

Candidate will not try to contact or convince the members of selection committee.

If documents provided by candidate found not accurate than candidature will be rejected.
15th March 2021, 09:25 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Terms and conditions to apply for the MANIT Bhopal Department of Mathematics Junior Research Fellowship 2021:-

Benefits:-

The selected fellows will receive a salary of up to INR 31 thousand per month plus HRA as per Institute norms ( for the first two years ) and INR 35 thousand p
er month plus HRA as per Institute norms ( for the third year ).

Official Website:-

www.manit.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?