14th March 2021, 04:09 AM
Unregistered

Selection criteria under Teachers Associateship for Research Excellence 2021

Hi Sir, I want to get the fellowship through the Teachers Associateship for Research Excellence. I would like to know about the criteria for selection of this associateship program. Can you please tell me about the selection criteria?

14th March 2021, 10:25 PM
google girl
Senior Member+

Default Re: Selection criteria under Teachers Associateship for Research Excellence 2021

Selection criteria under Teachers Associateship for Research Excellence 2021 are mentioned below:-
Proposals will be evaluated through peer review processes as per SERB Guidelines.
Selection for TARE Scheme will be purely competitive based on the scientific merit of the proposal.
15th March 2021, 10:29 AM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria under Teachers Associateship for Research Excellence 2021

Selection criteria under Teachers Associateship for Research Excellence 2021:-

1- The proposals will be evaluated through Peer interview process as per SERB guidelines.

2 - Selection for TARE scheme will be purely competitive based on the scientific merit of the proposal.

Application deadline - 15 March 2021.

Official Website:-
http://serbonline.in
15th March 2021, 04:48 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Selection criteria under Teachers Associateship for Research Excellence 2021:-

The proposals will be evaluated through Peer interview process as per SERB guidelines.

Selection for TARE scheme will be purely competitive based on the scientific merit of the proposal.

Important Dates:-

Application Deadline -15th March 2021.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?