13th March 2021, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for the IIT Mandi School of Computing and Electrical Engineering Project Fellowship 2021

Hello Sir, kindly help me to know how I can apply for the IIT Mandi School of Computing and Electrical Engineering Project Fellowship. I came to know that the application is already published online so I need your help in applying. Please let me know the procedure of application. Thank you!

14th March 2021, 09:19 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for the IIT Mandi School of Computing and Electrical Engineering Project Fellowship 2021

Procedure to apply for the IIT Mandi School of Computing and Electrical Engineering Project Fellowship 2021:-

Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:-

Visit the official website -
www.iitmandi.ac.in

Click on the apply now button.

The applicants will be redirected to the application page.

Prepare an updated resume.

Send the updated resume and supporting documents to
[email protected] by 15th March 2021

The subject line of the email should be ' Application for Project Fellowship ( JRF )

The application deadline - 15 March 2021.
15th March 2021, 04:44 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for the IIT Mandi School of Computing and Electrical Engineering Project Fellowship 2021

Procedure to apply for the IIT Mandi School of Computing and Electrical Engineering Project Fellowship 2021:-

1 - Visit the official website of IIT Mandi School of Computing and Electrical Engineering Project fellowship:-
www.iitmandi.ac.in

2 - Click on the 'Apply Now' button.

3 - The applicants will be redirected to the application page.

4 - Prepare an up dated resume.

5 - Send the updated resume and supporting documents to -
[email protected] by 15th March 2021

The subject line of the email should be ' Application for Project Fellowship ( JRF )

Selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?