14th March 2021, 04:09 AM
Unregistered

Terms and conditions to apply for Teachers Associateship for Research Excellence 2021

Hello everyone, I would like to know about all the terms and conditions for applying for the Teachers Associateship for Research Excellence of this year. I am planning to apply for this associateship program. Kindly let me know about the terms and conditions. Thank you!

14th March 2021, 10:35 PM
google girl
Senior Member+

Default Re: Terms and conditions to apply for Teachers Associateship for Research Excellence 2021

Terms and conditions to apply for Teachers Associateship for Research Excellence 2021 are mentioned below:-
Researchers being part of another projects as Co-PIs, can reply.
Only central institutes research labs and universities are eligible as host institute.
Age of the institute will not be considered, as long as it is affiliated by UGC/ AICTE/ MCI or other competent organizations of Government of state governments.
The fellowship is tenable for three years covering areas under Physical Sciences, Life Sciences, Chemical Sciences, Mathematical Sciences, Engineering Sciences, and Earth & Atmospheric Sciences, including interdisciplinary areas.
15th March 2021, 10:42 AM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Terms and conditions to apply for Teachers Associateship for Research Excellence 2021

Terms and conditions to apply for Teachers Associateship for Research Excellence 2021:-

Researchers being part of another project as Co - PIs, can apply.

Only Central institutes/national research labs and universities are eligible as host Institute .

Age of the institute will not be considered, as long as it is affiliated by UGC / AICTE/ MCI or other competent organisations of Government of India / state governments.

The fellowship is tenable for three years covering areas under physical sciences, life sciences, chemical sciences, mathematical sciences, engineering sciences and earth and atmospheric sciences, including interdisciplinary areas.

Official Website:-
http://serbonline.in
16th March 2021, 11:18 AM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Terms and conditions to apply for Teachers Associateship for Research Excellence 2021:-

Researchers being part of another project ca CO - PIS, can apply.

Only central institutes/ national research labs and Universities are eligible as host Institute.

Age of the institute will not be considered, as long as it is affiliated by UGC/ AICTE/ MCI or other competent organisations of Government of India/state governments .

The fellowship is tenable for three years covering areas physical sciences, life sciences, chemical sciences, mathematics Sciences, engineering sciences, and earth atmospheric science, and including interdisciplinary areas.

Official Website:-
www.serbonline.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?