24th December 2018, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure followed in Carnegie Council International Student Essay Contest?

Dear Sir/Madam, I want to apply in Carnegie Council International Student Essay Contest. So, I would like to know about the selection criteria in this test. Can you please let me know about the selection criteria as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

30th December 2018, 11:55 PM
ATT.

Default Re: Selection procedure followed in Carnegie Council International Student Essay Contest?

Hi. Thanks for the question.
The Carnegie Council International Student Essay Contest is open to students of all nationalities anywhere in the world. The criteria to participate in the contest is as follows :
1. Only high school, undergraduate and graduate students are eligible. Non students will be automatically disqualified.

2. Word Limit is between 1000 - 1500 words

3. Language to be used is English only.

4. Number of entries per student allowed is One only.

5. Content must not be copied from anywhere else.

6. Deadline is 31st December 2018.

Wishing you all the best !
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?