30th June 2011, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

How to complete the my graduation in any subject since i had to leave my graduation earlier because of some unavoidable circumstances?

Dear Sir
I had passed B.Sc Ist year since ten to eleven years back, but, some unavoidable circumstances, I could not complete the graduation. After 3 to 4 years, we again passed the B.Com Ist year, but, again I could not complete graduation.

Now, I want to complete my graduation in any subject. Kindly suggest the way, so that we can complete my graduation and also kindly suggest the name of university.

with regards
Mukherjee M

Related Questions:
  1. Do i need to do re-registration for IPCC if earlier I registered for it but had to leave because of unavoidable circumstances?
  2. How may i complete my graduation now since i left it in middle few years back because of some unavoidable reasons?
  3. List of institutes from where I can complete my leftover portion of B.Sc through correspondence as earlier I had to leave my study due to some unavoidable circumstances?
  4. List of institutes from where I can complete my leftover portion of B.Sc through correspondence as earlier I had to leave my study due to some unavoidable circumstances?
  5. Do i need to do re-registration for IPCC if earlier I registered for it but had to leave because of unavoidable circumstances? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How can i complete my graduation after 10th?
  7. How can i complete my graduation after 10th?
  8. How can a candidate who failed in 2 subjects in B.Com final year, complete his graduation later?
  9. If I am selected for Bank Clerk Post should I leave my BBA studies or complete my graduation?
  10. After diploma in CSE can I join MCA?
  11. How to complete my graduation with some other subject? What are the options available? Which are the universities?
  12. Double honours graduation is possible?
  13. Can I complete graduation course after failing in TYBA?
  14. Can I take admission in B.Ed after Bachelors degree in Tourism from IGNOU?
  15. Right way to do Graduation through correspondence while working? Dates of examination?
  16. How can I complete graduation in one year having years of gap after I.Com?
  17. What should I to complete my graduation after a long gap?
  18. Can I complete graduation in one year if failed to complete it earlier? -- [New]
14th February 2012, 11:57 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to complete the my graduation in any subject since i had to leave my graduation earlier because of some unavoidable circumstances?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir
I had passed B.Sc Ist year since ten to eleven years back, but, some unavoidable circumstances, I could not complete the graduation. After 3 to 4 years, we again passed the B.Com Ist year, but, again I could not complete graduation.

Now, I want to complete my graduation in any subject. Kindly suggest the way, so that we can complete my graduation and also kindly suggest the name of university.

with regards
Mukherjee M
To be eligible for a graduation program one must have passed his/her Higher Secondary Examination. Since you have mentioned that you have tried to complete your graduation on twice occasion and you weren't able to complete it due to personal problem you can however try yet another time. But because you have passed your +2 level of exam way back you will get hindrance on your way to graduation.As most of the universities which offers graduate program takes freshers who have recently completed their Higher Secondary Examination.
However if you can pursue Graduation program in correspondence mode there are some reputed University which offers them. Some of those institutes name are as follows:
Andhra University
Kurukshetra University
Bangalore University
Indira Gandhi National Open University
Sikkim Manipal University

You can refer to the official website of these above mentioned University for detail information.
19th January 2013, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to complete the my graduation in any subject since i had to leave my graduation earlier because of some unavoidable circumstances?

Dear sir,
i had passed I.Com in 2009 due to a accident i was not able to go college now in 2013 i want to complete my graduation.kindly suggest me what i should do my age is 22 and i am hesitate to going college studies with small boys.plz mail me
M.WASIM
[email protected]
14th March 2015, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

How can i complete graduation final year a long time had passed my 2 year about 10 years back i have done 2nd year.i want complete graduation at home
24th April 2015, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

How to complete the my graduation in any subject from Bangladesh since i had to leave my graduation earlier because of some unavoidable circumstances?
18th April 2016, 08:00 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir
I have completed my B.com in correspondence, and willing to join for CS course can u please suggest me I want to write the foundation or not
3rd January 2017, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

How can i complete graduation final year a long time had passed my 2 year about 10 years back i have done 2nd year.i want complete graduation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?