24th December 2018, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Carnegie Council International Student Essay Contest?

Dear friends, I am interested to apply in Carnegie Council International Student Essay Contest. I just want to know that how can I apply for this Carnegie Council International Student Essay Contest? Kindly help me to know about the procedure for applying in this Carnegie Council International Student Essay Contest. Waiting for your reply!

28th July 2022, 12:07 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Carnegie Council International Student Essay Contest?

How to apply

Visit the free Global Ethics Network website and join the network

The applicant should post their essay in blog section of website and tag it with
#essaycontest2018

The applicant must mention in their essay
Full name
School name
Student level - highschool, undergraduate, graduate.

The essay will be judged based on their category.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?