11th March 2019, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in Maths Talent Search Examination?

Dear Sir/Madam, I want to apply in Maths Talent Search Examination. So, I would like to know about the selection criteria in this test. Can you please let me know about the selection criteria as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

14th March 2019, 12:04 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Maths Talent Search Examination?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Madam, I want to apply in Maths Talent Search Examination. So, I would like to know about the selection criteria in this test. Can you please let me know about the selection criteria as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

Those students who are participating in the Maths Talent Search Examination are selected based on the marks scored in the Maths Talent Search Examination. Rank list will be prepared based on the marks obtained in the Maths Talent Search Examination conducted by the Indian Institute for Studies in Mathematics. Maths Talent Search Examination consists of 50 objective questions (each question has 4 alternatives) and it will be answered in 90 minutes. The correct answer is awarded with 2 marks, whereas the wrong answer carries a penalty of 0.5 marks.
14th March 2019, 12:35 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Selection procedure followed in Maths Talent Search Examination is mentioned below:-

—> Candidates who score minimum 30 marks or more will be declared as successful and top 200 successful students from each class will be awarded certificate of merit and prizes.

The Maths Talent Search Examination will have 50 objective type questions with 4 choices. The duration of examination is 90 minutes. For every correct answer, 2 marks will be awarded and for every incorrect answer, 0.5 marks will be deducted except for class III and IV students.
15th March 2019, 09:42 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

You would need first visit the website www.iisma.com and then had to register on the website to complete the application process.

Maths Talent Search Examination is a open test. Any candidate from class 3rd to 12th class can apply.

There is a separate list of each class. The winners are declared on the basis of the merit list released.

They are awarded with mementos and cash award from Rs.2500 to rs.150 on the basis of the rank.

In 2019, this exam will not be conducted.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?