23rd July 2019, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of National Scholarship Exam?

Dear Sir/Madam, I want to apply in National Scholarship Exam. So, I would like to know about the selection criteria in this exam. Can you please let me know about the selection criteria as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

27th July 2019, 04:56 AM
AGRIM GOYAL

Default Re: Selection procedure of National Scholarship Exam?

National Scholarship Exam (NSE 2019) is a national level scholarship examination conducted by the National Institute of Career Education (NICE) Foundation. Students of class 5th to class 12th as well as diploma/degree level students are eligible to apply for this scholarship exam

For more detail kindly login https://www.niceedu.org
27th July 2019, 04:18 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Madam, I want to apply in National Scholarship Exam. So, I would like to know about the selection criteria in this exam. Can you please let me know about the selection criteria as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

Students are selected for the National Scholarship Exam on the basis their performance in the National Scholarship Examination conducted for each Class students from 5th to 12th and Diploma & Degree students.

The scholarship will be allotted to the Rank holders only once and it is for the educational purpose only. Students can find the details in the website link given https://www.niceedu.org/nse
27th July 2019, 05:55 PM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The National Scholarship Exam selection will be based on Multiple Choice Question (MCQ). The winners will be selected based on their performance in the exam. Those who study in the Class 5th to 12th (SSC/ICSE/CBSE board) or enrolled for Diploma/Degree (any stream and any year) are eligible to apply for National Scholarship Exam.
30th July 2019, 03:41 PM
pagolworld

Selection procedure of National Scholarship Exam:--

>> Students can only apply Online.

>> User Name With Password Information for student to login in Online Examination Website would be available on student’s hall tickets.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?