15th August 2019, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure through UPSC National Defence Academy Exam 2019?

Hello Sir, I have applied in UPSC National Defence Academy Exam this year. But I don’t know how they are going to select the candidates. Can you please let me know about the selection procedure? Please let me know immediately. Waiting for your response.

18th August 2019, 02:42 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure through UPSC National Defence Academy Exam 2019?

Selection Procedure through UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) National Defense Academy Exam 2019 will be based on Written Test and SSB Test/Interview.

Date of Written Exam: 17th Nov. 2019.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.upsconline.nic.in.
18th August 2019, 05:45 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure through UPSC National Defence Academy Exam 2019?

The selection procedure of NDA ( National Defense Academy ) examination conducted by UPSC comprises of two stages :-

* Stage I : Written Examination.

* Stage II : SSB ( Staff Selection Board Interview ) Interview.

For detailed information regrading, the scheme of subsequent stages of examination, you can go through the official advertisement released for the same examination by downloading it from the link https://upsc.gov.in/sites/default/fi...-2019-Engl.pdf.
18th August 2019, 09:02 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

NDA is National Defence Academy. The examination is conducted by UPSC.

The examination is conducted in two stages. The two stages are :-

Written.

SSB.

So, candidates will become eligible for final selection after qualifying in both stages.

The last date to fill the application is 03rd September 2019. For more information visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
18th August 2019, 09:28 PM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

UPSC National Defence Academy Exam 2019:

>> Selection Criteria:-

UPSC NDA 2019 exam will consist of 2 stages, i.e., written exam and SSB Interview.

For detailed information regarding this recruitment, log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in.
19th August 2019, 11:40 AM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Selection Procedure of UPSC National Defence Academy Exam 2019 is:

~~ It is a two-tier examination, wherein, candidates qualifying the written test will also have to clear the SSB interview round.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?