13th September 2015, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Should I apply for Education Loan from other Bank to study MS in Abroad if pursuing B.Tech through a Bank Education Loan?

Hello,
I am pursuing B.Tech through Bank Education Loan. Now I am preparing for GRE to do MS in Abroad. For this I also want to apply for an Education Loan. Will it be possible to take education loan for MS course from other Bank without any objection as I also want no objection letter from both banks. What will be the best alternative?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad if already pursuing B.Tech through Education Loan?
  2. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  3. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  4. Whether Bank incur Internship expenses if pursuing MBA through Education Loan?
  5. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  6. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK and US?
  7. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Should I have to mortgage my property to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for study PG in UK? Requirements to apply?
  9. How can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in Abroad?
  10. Applicable bank interest rates on education loan to study in Abroad?
  11. Can I get Bank Education Loan of overall expenses to study MS in Abroad?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MD in UK if pursuing MBBS? Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  13. How should i approach for education loan being from a poor family background?
  14. Maximum amount offered in Bank Education Loan to study MDS in Abroad?
  15. Documents required to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16.5 Lacs to study MBA in Abroad?
  16. Is it possible to get the education loan if I am from a poor family?
  17. Is it possible to apply for Education Loan to study MS from the same Bank sponsored Loan for B.Tech course?
  18. Detailed information about the Bank Education Loan to study B.Pharmacy?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?