19th April 2015, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16.5 Lacs to study MBA in Abroad?

Hello,
I need a loan for Abroad studies. I want
to do MBA and require amount is Rs. 16.5 Lacs.
My father is an Assistant Engineer in NTPC.
So, what documents requires for taking Bank Education Loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA? Documents required to submit?
  2. Which Bank sponsored Education Loan of Rs. 18 Lacs to study MS in India? Documents required to apply?
  3. How can I apply to get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MBA(Hotel Management) in Cardiff University if my father is working at NTPC?
  4. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad if already pursuing B.Tech through Education Loan?
  5. Procedure to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 7.5 Lacs to study MBA in ISB, Hyderabad?
  6. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Massachusetts Institute of Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can I get Education Loan of Rs. 22 Lacs to study MS in USA if Bank sanctioned only Rs. 20 Lacs?
  8. How can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs to study MBBS in India if my father is working in Abroad?
  9. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs to study MBA in IMT, Chennai? Terms and conditions to apply for Education Loan?
  10. Documents required to apply for Bank Education Loan to study M.Pharmacy?
  11. Can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in USA if my mother is a retired Government School Teacher and having own house of Rs. 50 Lacs?
  12. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 3 Lacs for study B.Pharmacy?
  13. How can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs if already taken Rs 15 Lacs against Property?
  14. Interest rates charges against Education Loan by Andhra Bank for B.Tech course? Documents required to apply for Education Loan?
  15. Can I apply for Education Loan if get scholarship to study MBA in Abroad?
  16. How Education Loan of about 20 Lacs is granted to study in Abroad? Anything has to be kept as mortgage? What are the other requirements?
  17. Which Bank can provide Education Loan or Rs. 24 Lacs to do Pilot Training course?
  18. How can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MS in UK? Can I repay Loan after getting job? Do I have to Mortgage the property to apply for Bank Education Loan?
1st May 2015, 12:54 AM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Post Re: Documents required to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16.5 Lacs to study MBA in Abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I need a loan for Abroad studies. I want
to do MBA and require amount is Rs. 16.5 Lacs.
My father is an Assistant Engineer in NTPC.
So, what documents requires for taking Bank Education Loan?
Various banks are providing education loan at different interest rates, you need to check in official websites of nationalized banks and private banks for interest rates. Students who are looking for education loan have to submit various documents like mark sheets of last qualifying examination, proof of admission, prospectus which states schedule of expenses for specified course, bank account statement for last 6 months, income tax proof i.e. form 16 of last two years, a brief statement of assets and liabilities of co-borrower and proof of income if any. Plus other documents are Proof of admission to the course, Copies of foreign exchange permit, if applicable, 2 passport size photographs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?