24th November 2020, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

Terms and conditions to apply for Agharkar Research Institute Pune Junior Research Fellowship 2020

Hello everyone, I would like to know about all the terms and conditions for applying for the Agharkar Research Institute Pune Junior Research Fellowship of this year. I am planning to apply for this fellowship program. Kindly let me know about the terms and conditions. Thank you!

27th November 2020, 09:04 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Terms and conditions to apply for Agharkar Research Institute Pune Junior Research Fellowship 2020

Terms and conditions to apply for Agharkar Research Institute Pune Junior Research Fellowship 2020 is as follows.

• If applicant are deserving and exceptionally qualified candidates, desirable qualifications are relaxed at the discretion of the Competent Authority.

• Age relaxation of up to 5 years (Up to 33 years) is applicable for SC/ST/Differently-abled/women applicants.

Application can be submitted before 27.11.2020.
27th November 2020, 12:36 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Terms and conditions to apply for Agharkar Research Institute Pune Junior Research Fellowship 2020

Experience in plant tissue culture..
Animal cell culture
Animal handling etc required...

Age limit is 28 yrs and for JRF 31 yrs..
Age relaxation of hoti 5 yrs..(up to 33 yrs) for sc/ st..
3 yrs up to 31 yrs for obc( non creamy layer)...

Non refundable application fees of rs 100 to b paid online...
27th November 2020, 03:04 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Terms and conditions to apply for Agharkar Research Institute Pune Junior Research Fellowship 2020 are as follows:-
In case of deserving and exceptionally qualified candidates, desirable qualifications are relaxed at the discretion of the competent authority.

Age relaxation of up to 5 years up to 33 years is applicable for SC/ST/Differently-abled/Women candidates.
27th November 2020, 03:15 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Terms and conditions to apply for Agharkar Research Institute Pune Junior Research Fellowship 2020:-

> Increase of deserving and exceptionally qualified candidates, desirable qualifications are relaxed at the discretion of the computent authority.

> Age relaxation up to 5 years (Up to 33 years) is applicable for SC/ST/Differently-abled/ women candidates.
27th November 2020, 06:14 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The terms and conditions to apply for Agharkar Research Institute Pune Junior Research Fellowship 2020 is mentioned below:-

1)Age relaxation of 5 years up to 33 years is applicable for SC, ST, Differently-abled and women candidates.

2)In the case of deserving and exceptionally qualified candidates the desirable qualifications are relaxed at the discretion of the Competent Authority.
27th November 2020, 09:53 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Terms and conditions to apply for Agharkar Research Institute Pune Junior Research Fellowship 2020-----

In case of deserving and exceptionally qualified candidates, desirable qualifications are relaxed at the discretion of the competent authority.

Age relaxation of up to 5 years is applicable for SC/ST/PwD/women candidates.

The selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.

OFFICIAL website---
http://aripune.org/
27th November 2020, 10:20 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Terms and conditions to apply for Agharkar Research Institute Pune Junior Research Fellowship 2020:-

In case of deserving and exceptionally qualified candidates, desirable qualification are relaxed at the discretion of the competent authority.

Age relaxation of up to five years ( Up to 33 years) is applicable for SC / ST/ Differently - abled / women candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?