16th May 2011, 11:17 PM
usma

Can I opt for Architectural Engineering after 12th science by giving MHT CET(PCM) or should I have to opt for AIEEE?

i am recently studying in 12 sci and i want to go for architectural engg after 12 can i opt it by giving MHT-CET(PCM) or should i have to opt for aieee

17th May 2011, 06:27 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I opt for Architectural Engineering after 12th science by giving MHT CET(PCM) or should I have to opt for AIEEE?

If you want to secure admission in Maharashtra then you can appear for either of the exams. Preferably you must take the AIEEE exam inorder to have more options. Other than that you need to take the NATA exam too. You need to compulsorily take the NATA and along with that the AIEEE or MHCET exam. The NATA exam is taken to make sure that you have a required skills for the exams.
24th May 2011, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I opt for Architectural Engineering after 12th science by giving MHT CET(PCM) or should I have to opt for AIEEE?

pls tell me should i drop for one year , as i m getting 108 marks in aieee 2011 and i have got 95% in pcm in 12th class, i hadnt taken any coaching..... if not then what are the options for me
6th June 2011, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

when is NATA test 2011 going to be held
7th June 2011, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

i got 67 percent marks in PCM?? what should i do after 12 now?? please help
14th June 2011, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

can i opt for architectural engg after giving mht-cet only?????????????? plz rply
25th January 2012, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

im in 12 th and will be givin my boards this year in march i want to take up architecture for my bachelor's what all exams should i appear for and do i get the forms of the exams .........................................and how much should i score in 12th boards as well as in entrances to get into a good reputed college???????????plz reply.................................
29th March 2013, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS ARCHITECTURAL ENGENEERING & CAN IT BE OPT BY A PCM STUDENT AFTER 12?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?