13th February 2021, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

Terms and conditions to apply for the Delhi Pre-Matric SC Scholarship 2021

Hello Sir/Madam, I have heard about the Delhi Pre-Matric SC Scholarship and I am interested in this scholarship program. I would like to know about the terms and conditions for applying for this scholarship. Kindly help me with the terms and conditions.

15th February 2021, 12:07 PM
Kukdu_ku

Default Re: Terms and conditions to apply for the Delhi Pre-Matric SC Scholarship 2021

The following Terms and conditions to apply for the Delhi Pre-Matric SC Scholarship 2021 :-

A.Caste certificate should be issued in the name of the student or his/her father’s name by the competent authority of Govt. of NCT of Delhi.

B.Domicile Certificate of Delhi is required, if the Caste (SC) certificate is not issued by the competent authority of Govt. of NCT of Delhi.

C.The bank account of the student must be linked to the Aadhaar.
15th February 2021, 01:55 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Terms and conditions to apply for the Delhi Pre-Matric SC Scholarship 2021

Terms and conditions to apply for the Delhi Pre-Matric SC Scholarship 2021 is as follows.

• Caste certificate should be issued in the name of the applicant or his/her father’s name by the competent authority of Govt. of NCT of Delhi.

• Domicile Certificate of Delhi is required, if the Caste (SC) certificate is not issued by the competent authority of Govt. of NCT of Delhi.

• The bank account of the applicant must be linked to the Aadhaar.
15th February 2021, 02:28 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Terms and conditions to apply for the Delhi Pre-Matric SC Scholarship 2021:-

Caste certificate should be issued in the name of the student or his/ her father's name by the competent authority of Government of NVT of Delhi.

Domicile certificate of Delhi is required, if the caste (SC) certificate is not issued by the competent authority of Government of NCT of Delhi.

Application deadline - 15th February 2021

Official Website:-

www.scstwelfare.delhigiovt.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?