13th February 2021, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

Terms and conditions to apply for the Punjab Post Matric SC Scholarship 2021

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for the Punjab Post Matric SC Scholarship as I am a final year student of BTech course. I would like to know about the terms and conditions for applying for this scholarship. Please help me in this regard.

14th February 2021, 09:40 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Terms and conditions to apply for the Punjab Post Matric SC Scholarship 2021

Terms and conditions to apply for the Punjab Post Matric SC Scholarship 2021:-

Candidates studying in the same stage of education in the different subject after passing that stage with another subject e.g. I.A. after I.Sc. or B.A. after B.Sc or M.A in other subjects will not be eligible for this scholarship.

Recipients of this scholarship cannot hold any other scholarship / stipend.

Official Website:-

www.punjabscholarship.gov.in
15th February 2021, 10:21 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Terms and conditions to apply for the Punjab Post Matric SC Scholarship 2021

Terms and conditions to apply for the Punjab Post Matric SC Scholarship 2021 are as follows:-
Candidates studying in the same stage of education in the different subject after passing that stage with another subject eg. IA after I.Sc or BA after B.Sc or MA in other subjects will not be eligible for this scholarship.
Recipients of the scholarship cannot hold any other scholarship.
15th February 2021, 11:46 AM
Kukdu_ku

The following Terms and conditions to apply for the Punjab Post Matric SC Scholarship 2021 :-

A.Candidates studying in the same stage of education in the different subject after passing that stage with another subject e.g. I.A. after I.Sc. or B.A. after B.Sc. or M.A. in other subjects will not be eligible for this scholarship.

B.Recipients of this scholarship cannot hold any other scholarship/stipend.
15th February 2021, 12:43 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Terms and conditions to apply for the Punjab Post Matric SC Scholarship 2021:-

Candidates studying in the same stage of education in the different subject after passing that stage with another subject e.g. I.A. after I.Sc or B.A. after B.Sc or M.A. in other subjects will not be eligible for this scholarship.

Recipients of the scholarship cannot hold any other scholarship/ stipend.

Application deadline - 15 February 2021.

Official Website:-

www.punjabscholarship.gov.in
15th February 2021, 01:03 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Terms and conditions to apply for the Punjab Post Matric SC Scholarship 2021 is as follows.

• Applicant must be studying in the same stage of education in the different subject after passing that stage with another subject
e.g.
I.A. after I.Sc. or B.A. after B.Sc. or M.A. in other subjects will not be eligible for this scholarship.

• Applicant cannot hold any other scholarship/stipend.

For any inquiry you can contact at-
Phone: 1800‐137‐0015
15th February 2021, 07:38 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The terms and conditions to apply for the Punjab Post Matric SC Scholarship 2021 is given below:-

:-The candidates benefited with Punjab Post Matric SC scholarship cannot hold any other scholarship.
:-The candidates must have completed Graduation and post graduation in same subject.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?