21st November 2020, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

Terms and conditions to apply for PGIMER Centre of Innovation Senior Research Fellowship 2020

Hello Sir/Madam, I came to know that the PGIMER Centre of Innovation Senior Research Fellowship is published and I am willing to apply for this fellowship. Can any of you kindly let me know about the terms and conditions for applying for this fellowship program?

23rd November 2020, 01:15 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Terms and conditions to apply for PGIMER Centre of Innovation Senior Research Fellowship 2020

Terms and conditions to apply for PGIMER Centre of Innovation Senior Research Fellowship 2020-----

Age of candidates should not exceed 35 years.

The candidate must hold BTech degree with minimum one year of experience on a medical device or related field.

OR

The candidate must hold Mtech degree with any experience in the field or have post graduation in Healthcare or allied discipline.

The selection will be based on the applicants qualification and experience and their performance in the interview.

The candidate should mention the email and mobile phone number in the application for communication for interview.

OFFICIAL WEBSITE---
https://pgimer.edu.in
23rd November 2020, 02:47 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Terms and conditions to apply for PGIMER Centre of Innovation Senior Research Fellowship 2020

Terms and conditions to apply for PGIMER Centre of Innovation Senior Research Fellowship 2020:-

Please mention the email and mobile number in the application for communication for interview.

Eligibility:-

Candidates who have completed ME/MTech/ BE/BTech in the relevant subjects can apply.

Selection will be based on the interview.

Official Website:-

www.pgimer.edu.in
23rd November 2020, 10:57 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Terms and conditions to apply for PGIMER Centre of Innovation Senior Research Fellowship 2020 are as follows:-

You should mention your email and phone number in the application for the communication of the Interview.

Selection Criteria:-

Candidate's qualification & experience and their Interview performance will determine the final selection.
Attachments Pending Approval
File Type: pdf download-form_HYcpPa.pdf
24th November 2020, 10:13 AM
ruckshana

In order to apply for PGIMER centre of innovation senior research fellowship 2020, there are some terms & conditions one must follow-
* Please mention the email & mobile phone number in the application for communication for interview.
24th November 2020, 02:24 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° In order to apply for PGIMER centre of innovation senior research fellowship 2020, the terms and conditions are given below:

° The candidates should mention the email and mobile phone number in the application for communication for interview.

° The selection will be based on the applicant qualification and experience and their performance in the personal interview.

° Application deadline is 25th November 2020.

° The selected candidates will receive a remuneration of rupees 28000 per month + HRA as per rules.

°°° For more information you can visit this website-
https://pgimer.edu.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?