21st November 2020, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for PGIMER Centre of Innovation Senior Research Fellowship 2020

Hello friends, I want to apply for the PGIMER Centre of Innovation Senior Research Fellowship of this year. I don’t know about the eligibility criteria for applying for this fellowship. Kindly tell me what is the eligibility criteria for applying in this fellowship program?

23rd November 2020, 01:10 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for PGIMER Centre of Innovation Senior Research Fellowship 2020

Eligibility to apply for PGIMER Centre of Innovation Senior Research Fellowship 2020---

An applicant must not exceed 35 years of age and hold a B tech degree with minimum 1 year experience on medical device or related field.

OR

The candidate must hold Mtech degree with an experience in the field or have post graduation in Healthcare or allied disciplines.

OFFICIAL WEBSITE---
https://pgimer.edu.in
23rd November 2020, 02:42 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for PGIMER Centre of Innovation Senior Research Fellowship 2020

Eligibility to apply for PGIMER Centre of Innovation Senior Research Fellowship 2020:-

Not exceed 35 years of age.

Hold a BE / BTech degree with minimum 1 year of experience on a medical device or related field

OR

Hold an ME/ MTech degree with any experience in the field

OR

Have post graduation in health care or allied discipline.

There is no application fee.

Official website:-

www.pgimer.edu.in
23rd November 2020, 10:48 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for PGIMER Centre of Innovation Senior Research Fellowship 2020 are as follows:-

Applicant's of BE/BTech degree with minimum 1 year of experience on a medical device or related field.
or
Applicant's of ME/MTech degree with any experience in the field.
or
Applicants of post-graduation in health care or allied discipline.

Age Limit:-Up-to 35 years ( not exceeding it)
Attachments Pending Approval
File Type: pdf download-form_HYcpPa.pdf
24th November 2020, 10:31 AM
ruckshana

Eligibility requirements-
* Candidates should not be more than 35 years of age.
* Must hold a B.E/ B.Tech degree with minimum 1 year of experience on a medical device or related field.
(OR)
* Hold an M.E/ M.Tech degree with any experience in the field.
(OR)
* Have post graduation in health care or allied discipline.
24th November 2020, 02:30 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° To be eligible, an applicant must:

Not exceed 35 years of age.

Hold a BE/BTech degree with minimum 1 year experience on a medical device or related field,

OR

Hold a ME/MTech degree with any experience in the field

OR

Have post graduation in health care or allied discipline.

°°° For more information you can visit this website-
https://pgimer.edu.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?