10th June 2018, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Terms and Conditions of Bank of India Education Loan scheme?

Hello, I am looking forward to apply an education loan in Bank of India. I would like to know about the terms and conditions for applying an education loan in this bank. Can anyone tell me? Waiting for your response!

12th June 2018, 05:57 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Terms and Conditions of Bank of India Education Loan scheme?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I am looking forward to apply an education loan in Bank of India. I would like to know about the terms and conditions for applying an education loan in this bank. Can anyone tell me? Waiting for your response!

Students should be an Indian National and should have obtained admission to a higher education course in India or abroad through entrance examination or merit based selection process after completion of 10+2 or equivalent to avail education loans with Bank of India. Students should have a good academic career and should not have any outstanding education loan from any other bank. Student’s father/mother should be Co-borrower and students have to contact the BOI branch nearest to the permanent residence for getting education loan. Students have to provide necessary security based on the loan amount. The repayment holiday or moratorium period is the course period + 1 year. The repayment period is 15 years after commencement of repayment. Bank of India education loan website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?