24th October 2018, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

Terms & Conditions under Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Education Loan Scheme for BDS aspirant?

Hello everyone, I am looking forward to apply for an education loan in Tamilnad Mercantile Bank for studying BDS course. I would like to know about the terms and conditions for applying an education loan in this bank. Can anyone tell me?

19th January 2022, 02:53 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Terms & Conditions under Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Education Loan Scheme for BDS aspirant?

Terms and conditions
Must be an Indian National

Secured admission to a higher admission course in any recognised institution through entrance/merit based process.

For studying in India upto 10 lacs and for abroad 20 lacs are available.

Must have taken admission in regular degree/diploma course etc

Above 7.50 lacs coobligation of parents together with 100% tangible collateral security.
27th March 2022, 05:22 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Terms & Conditions under Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Education Loan Scheme for BDS aspirant?

No processing charge is charged for India.

No documentation charge.

The bank charges an interest of 2% p.a. over and above the rate of interest from time to time on the outstanding amount in case of any irregularity in repayment
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?