11th March 2018, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and syllabus of UGC-NET(Mathematics) for MSc(Mathematics) student?

Hello Friends, I want to give UGC NET. I am studying MSc(Mathematics). Kindly tell me the syllabus of UGC NET for my subject. Also I want to know about the eligibility criteria. Please help me to know the syllabus.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria and syllabus of UGC-NET(Psychology) for MSc(Psychology) student?
  2. Eligibility criteria and syllabus of UGC-NET(Mathematics) for MSc(Mathematics) student?
  3. Eligibility and syllabus of UGC-NET(Anthropology) for MSc(Anthropology) student?
  4. Political Science syllabus of UGC-NET? Eligibility to apply?
  5. What is the criteria for FCI exam? Syllabus and eligibility criteria?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria required to pursue PG in Agribusiness Management from ICAR? What is the syllabus of the entrance exam?
  7. Eligibility criteria and syllabus for recruitment in and higher studies in BARC ? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Eligibility criteria, age limits and objective to appear in CSIR UGC NET for MBA-HR(Correspondence) student?
  9. Eligibility criteria, syllabus and suitable books to prepare for ICAR PG entrance exam for B.Tech(Food Technology) 2nd year student?
  10. Criteria, syllabus and eligibility for FCI exam? What is the date of the exam? I am a student of MSc Zoology
  11. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and syllabus of TOEFL and GRE?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria for MSc in Astrophysics and Astronomy
  13. What is the eligibility criteria for MSc IT after doing BSc IT? Syllabus for the entrance exam?
  14. Eligibility criteria to give NET entrance exam? Syllabus for it?
  15. Which entrance exam do I need to write to become a lecturer for MBA in Government College?
  16. Eligibility criteria for GATE Exam? Syllabus for GATE Exam?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria required for applying NET JRF exam?
  18. Eligibility to appear in UGC-NET(Management) for PGDM holder? -- [New]
24th April 2018, 03:28 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and syllabus of UGC-NET(Mathematics) for MSc(Mathematics) student?

Below I have mentioned the eligibility criteria to appear in the UGC-NET examination for Mathematics, just have a look over it.

Eligibility criteria:-

Candidates must have completed their Masters degree course in Mathematics from a recognized University.
Candidates must have scored a minimum of 55% of marks in Masters degree course.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf mcs_ma_sylbs.pdf(75.8 KB, 0 views)
25th April 2018, 10:09 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and syllabus of UGC-NET(Mathematics) for MSc(Mathematics) student?

Eligibility Criteria and Syllabus required for UGC NET Mathematics:

Yes, you are certainly eligible to apply for UGC NET (Mathematics) after successful completion of M.Sc in Mathematics course. Candidates from B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Sc or its equivalent degree in concerned stream with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university. Maximum age limit for UGC NET examination is 28 years and of course there will be relaxation applicable for reserved category candidates.

Syllabus of this UGC NET Mathematics includes,
>> Analysis
>> Linear Algebra
>> Algebra
>> Complex Analysis
>> Topology
>> Partial Differential Equations
>> Ordinary Differential Equations
>> Numerical Analysis
>> Classical Mechanics
>> Linear Integral Equations
>> Calculus of Variations ..etc.,

Click here for Detailed Syllabus
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?