30th October 2016, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Is there any possibility for getting scholarship after completion of 12th standard?

I have completed my 12th in commerce without maths.hoping for good percentage.what should i prefer to study next to get a good job.... Can you please give me the details on this? What are the possibilities of getting the scholarship?

Related Questions:
  1. When will I be able to get the scholarship after completion of 12th standard?
  2. Is there any scholarship available for getting admission in Shri Ram college after completion of 12th standard?
  3. Which scholarship I can apply for after completion of 12th standard with 80 percentage marks?
  4. How can I get scholarship for BCA 1st semester after completion of 84.4 percentage marks in 12th standard? -- [New]
  5. Possibility to get scholarship for a candidate with 85% in 12th Bihar Board?
  6. Is there any possibility to study abroad with scholarship after completion of diploma in ECE?
  7. List of scholarship exams which I can write after completion of 12th standard?
  8. Possibility to get increment in scholarship for Bachelor's degree student?
  9. How should I get the scholarship to join 12th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Possibility of getting scholarship after 12th with ISC board?
  11. Which exam I need to write after completion of 10th CBSE board to get scholarship?
  12. Scholarship to do B.Com after completion of 12th standard with 84 percentage marks?
  13. Which are the exams we can write to qualify for free scholarship in abroad after completion of 12th standard?
  14. Will I get study scholarship after scoring 9.2 CGPA in 10th standard?
  15. Possibility to get scholarship for a candidate who has secured 86.6% in 12th?
  16. Am I eligible to get a scholarship after completion of 12th standard with 91% marks?
  17. Is there any exam for getting scholarship after completion of 10th standard?
  18. Is there any scholarship available to do course in Shri Ram college after completion of 12th standard?
31st October 2016, 08:59 AM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is there any possibility for getting scholarship after completion of 12th standard?

--- You can go for various graduation courses like BA, B.Com etc.

--- The course duration of BA, B.Com is three years.

--- You can apply for scholarship on the basis of your 12th marks.

--- You can apply for state board scholarship for minorities, CBSE scholarship etc.

--- You must have scored at least 80% in 12th standard to avail the above mentioned scholarships.
31st October 2016, 01:15 PM
ASMITA MISHR
Junior Member+

Default Re: Is there any possibility for getting scholarship after completion of 12th standard?

There are numerous scholarships which are given to students across the globe. Hence :-

- The name of the scholarship or
- Your current educational qualification based on which you can get scholarship or
- The course which you will further pursue based on which you can get scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?