4th January 2015, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Is there any problem to get education loan to study MBA if secured 40% in Graduation?

Hello
I am interested in MBA but my graduation mark is 40% .
my question is as i get this percentage i can get loan
from bank? is there any problem?
please do let me know....

10th January 2015, 12:31 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any problem to get education loan to study MBA if secured 40% in Graduation?

There will be some problem in getting your education loan sanctioned since you have less percentage in your graduation and the banks give importance to the educational background of the candidate before sanctioning the loan. However, it is not that you will not get education loan. You have to do well in other parameters which bank evaluates while sanctioning loan. It is good if you have work experience or good extra curricular record. The most important thing which you need to do to get your education loan sanctioned smoothly is - Score good marks in the entrance exams for MBA admission and get admission in reputed institute of the country which gives good exposure and placement opportunity.
5th March 2017, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any problem to get education loan to study MBA if secured 40% in Graduation?

Is there to e education loan to study MBA if secured 60% marks in graduation and past academic exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?