29th November 2014, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Will it create problem to get job after completing MBA if secured 40% in graduation?

Hello
I am interested in MBA but my graduation mark is 40% .
my question is after i finish my
MBA than i have any problem in jobs?
Kindly tell me immediately

Related Questions:
  1. Can I appear in 12th NIOS directly after completing 10th? Does it create problem in graduation?
  2. Am I eligible for Infosys if I have 3 years gap between 12th and Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Graduation and Post Graduation in Different Subjects: What should I do now?
  4. Am I eligible for B.Ed having 42% in graduation and 60% in post graduation? Any problem for government job?
  5. Is there any college which provides admission in MBA if not secured 50% in graduation?
  6. Should I go for post graduation degree such as MBA or M.Sc or for a job after completing B.Sc?
  7. How is MBA Finance beneficial for me after BSc Economics?
  8. Am I eligible for Government Jobs being a candidate having secured 66% in Graduation in B.Sc?
  9. Will i be facing any problem in job interviews after completion of my MBA from PTU Univeristy?
  10. Will there be any problem at the time of MBA having 48% in B.Com?
  11. After graduation should I go for some higher studies like ICWA, MBA or Job?
  12. After completing BA in Economics - MA or MBA? Which postgraduation should I do?
  13. Am I eligible for placement in Infosys or other MNC's after passing 3rd year with 70% and a backlog?
  14. Procedure to give intermediate papers?
  15. Can i join MBA course after my BA graduation? Which branch of MBA is better in terms of job prospective?
  16. Where can I apply for MBA course having secured 38% in Graduation?
  17. Which course is better for me between MBA and M.Tech to get Government Job with the problem of Colour Blindness?
  18. Is CA a good option after MBA? CA will add advantage to MBA or MBA will be waste?
30th November 2014, 02:02 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will it create problem to get job after completing MBA if secured 40% in graduation?

Well, if you are able to perform better in MBA, then you can surely get job in a decent company with a good salary. For getting a decent job you have to complete your MBA from a good college/institute.

You have got less than 50% marks in your Graduation and you are not eligible for most of the MBA entrance exams like CAT. But there are some entrance exams which are available for you.

You can apply for GMAT and MAT which doesn't require more than 50% marks. You will be eligible for these two exams. Therefore, be prepared for these two entrance exams.
30th November 2014, 03:48 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Will it create problem to get job after completing MBA if secured 40% in graduation?

After, you complete MBA and attend any interview, one of the most frequent question you will be facing is "Why did you score 40% in graduation?".

But, do not worry, if you do well in MBA, then you can convince the interviewer by giving a valuable reason for scoring less in graduation. Reason should be genuine and you should not lie to the interviewer. Whatever may be the reason, tell it confidently.

Do well in MBA and give the genuine reason for scoring less in graduation and there will be no problems.
30th November 2014, 05:17 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Yes, there will be some problems in getting jobs as well as getting admission in good MBA institutes due to less percentage in your graduation. This is because :-

- The top ranking MBA institutes take into account the career record of the students during selection round for admission of students.
- Most of the companies set a career aggregate percentage eligibility bar when they come for recruitment.

However, there are companies like Mphasis, BPOs, Hinduja Group and startups which do not take such stuffs into their eligibility criteria and concentrate only at talent. Moreover being an entrepreneur is a good option after accomplishment of MBA or joining startups is also a good choice in modern market. So you can definitely get jobs after MBA provided you do your MBA course well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?