11th December 2014, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Loan to study MBA for B.A. General student?

Hello
I am a student of B.A. general....
I want to study MBA after my graduation
So is there any education loans for me?
please let me know immediately

14th December 2014, 12:53 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Loan to study MBA for B.A. General student?

Yes, you can definitely take education loan to study MBA after your graduation. Most of the students pursue MBA with the help of education loan. This is because the expense of MBA course is quite high. You need to get admission in recognized institute to get education loan. The better the reputation of the institute the easier it is to get education loan. Apart from this, there are other norms which you need to fulfill concerning the bank on the basis of amount you want as education loan. You need to approach the nearest bank to your residence where you/your parents have an account for education loan. You can also approach other banks if not satisfied with that bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?