13th October 2017, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

Is there any way to get forgotten scholarship ID for the student who have been selected for MHRD

Sir, i have selected for Central MHRD Scholarship but for renewal of scholarship I don't have remember my ID. Is there any way to get scholarship ID for the student who have been selected for MHRD? Send me details on [email protected]

15th October 2017, 03:52 PM
ranu shahi

Default Re: Is there any way to get forgotten scholarship ID for the student who have been selected for MHRD

You have to contact the MHRD help center and have to provide your registration number to them and also your information which you have filled in the application form.

They will search your registration number in their database, and if they found you there, then they will inquire for your genuine information and after satisfactory response from your side, they will reassign you the Scholarship ID.
15th October 2017, 06:40 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any way to get forgotten scholarship ID for the student who have been selected for MHRD

To get your lost MHRD scholarship ID, you have to follow this process:-

Firstly you have to contact the MHRD Help Center and provide them your registration number.

They will search this registration number in their database.

If they will find your registration number in their database, they will inquire for your genuine information which you have filled in the application form.

If they will satisfied with your response, they will provide you, your MHRD Scholarship ID.
16th October 2017, 09:23 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You have to contact the concerned department for such information. You will need all the documents proof to get such details. Hence, make sure you have it, before visiting the office or campus.

You can also contact them through email or phone, if there is any contact details given to you. They only can help you in this regard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?