15th December 2013, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

Total cost involved in completing a technical education like B.Tech and MBA?

I want to know about all college fee like=Donation fee,monthly fee, & any other fees.....So, that accordingly I can apply for the loan required for technical education like- B.Tech and MBA?

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities after doing integrated btech mba? Which Specialization in MBA I should in Integrated Btech-MBA?
  2. How to prepare for CAT? What is the cost of MBA in IIT and NIT?
  3. Is there any value for MBA distance education after completing B.Tech CSE with 72%
  4. What will be the average cost for completing MBA through TANCET?
  5. Best college in Haryana for CA?
  6. How much will be the total cost to complete CS course after completion of M.Com? Benefit of doing this course? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  7. How to do MBA after completing B.Tech in ECE with 63% marks
  8. How to pursue MBA after completing B.Tech?
  9. Is B.Tech degree from Rajasthan Vidyapeeth, approved by AICTE,UGC and other authorizations required for technical education in india?
  10. Is there any scope in doing mba after btech in electronics & telecommunication? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. is it better to do a bba or go for a btech degree and then do mba course which is preferable?
  12. Which of them is better after btech - M.tech or MBA?
  13. Which course is a best choice for me between MS and MBA for Technical Education?
  14. What to do after completing diploma course i.e higher technical education like B.E/B.Tech?
  15. What is the scope of Physiotherapist in India? What is the total cost of education for doing bachelors as well as masters degree in Physiotherapy?
  16. Am I eligible for MBA after completing 3 years diploma after 12th?
  17. Difference between B.Tech+MBA and B.A+MBA? Which stream is better for me in MBA after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  18. Previous 5 year solved Question Papers for UGC NET Exam in Economics?
23rd December 2013, 09:15 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Total cost involved in completing a technical education like B.Tech and MBA?

Pursuing any professional course can be an expensive option. It depends on the term of course too. A one year course might cost minimum Rs 2 lakh to as high as Rs 4 lakh. On the other hand, a two year course would cost minimum Rs 3 lakh to Rs 8 lakh depending on the facilities and position of the institute.
As far as B. Tech is concerned, government colleges will cost you less as compared to private ones.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?