8th September 2014, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

Tuition, hostel and mess fee for 4 years B.Tech course for Bangladeshi student? Other country students can get financial facilities in India?

Sir, I am from Bangladesh.I have cmplite my 10 2 science. I would like to study in in B.tech 4years. Iwant to know the total cost of tution fee,mass fee,hostal fee, &other for per years or total course.would Iget any facilites (finincial) as aBangladesi student. thanks

Related Questions:
13th March 2023, 06:02 PM
NaubiShah

Default Re: Tuition, hostel and mess fee for 4 years B.Tech course for Bangladeshi student? Other country students can get financial facilities in India?

The tuition, hostel, and mess fees for a 4-year B.Tech course in India can vary depending on the institution you choose. The fees can range from approximately INR 4-10 lakhs per year (which is around 4,500-11,000 USD) for private colleges, and around INR 1-2 lakhs per year (around 1,200-2,800 USD) for government-funded colleges.

As an international student from Bangladesh, you may be eligible for some scholarships or financial assistance from the Indian government or the institution you apply to. You should check with the specific institution you are interested in attending to see if they offer any scholarships or financial aid programs for international students.

It is also worth noting that some institutions may offer lower tuition fees to SAARC (South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation) countries, which includes Bangladesh. This can vary depending on the institution, so you should check with each institution you are considering.

In terms of hostel and mess fees, this can also vary depending on the institution and location. It is common for institutions to provide hostel facilities for their students, and the fees can range from around INR 30,000-1 lakh per year (around 400-1,400 USD), depending on the amenities provided. Mess fees can also vary, but are typically around INR 2,000-3,000 per month (around 28-42 USD).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?