13th October 2011, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

How may I get information about fee structure in computer software engineering at graduation level? What's the admission fee, monthly fee and hostel/mess charges for the same?

Please give detailed information about fee streucture at graduation level ( computer software engineering/enveronmental seiences) like addmission fee, semester/monthly tuation fee, mess/hostel fee etc. Thanks.

11th June 2012, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get information about fee structure in computer software engineering at graduation level? What's the admission fee, monthly fee and hostel/mess charges for the same?

I need to know the fees structure with hostel in MECHANICALENGINEERINGCOURSE

4th June 2013, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get information about fee structure in computer software engineering at graduation level? What's the admission fee, monthly fee and hostel/mess charges for the same?

i m graduate in b.com...i want to be a computer programmer.....and i want to knw which institute or university is better for me...with his fees structure...

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?