27th October 2014, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

What is the 4 years fee structure for B.Tech EEE? Will bank pay even hostel fee?

Tell me that can i get 4 years fee structure for b.tech holding eee group and also the semister fee including hostel? will bank pays the loan for hostel fee also?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed fee structure of MCA course at any decent institute including hostel charges? Upto how much bank can pay as Education Loan?
  2. Total fee structure for 4 years B.Tech including hostel fee, mess fee and registration fee? Whether bank will reimburse the total fee?
  3. Complete fee structure inclusive of hostel and mess for B.Tech CSE in KIIT? Is counselling fee refundable? How much loan will bank provide?
  4. What is the fee structure for B.Tech? What is the hostel fee?
  5. Fee structure of 4 years B.Tech with Hostel Fee, Mess Fee and Tuition Fee? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  7. Fee structure for 4 years B.Tech course with Hostel Fees?
  8. Fee of Birla Institute of Technology? What is the hostel fee? Yearwise fee structure?
  9. Course fee structure and hostel fee per year for BBA course in KIIT University of Bhubaneshwar and B.Tech course fee?
  10. List of government colleges which provides hostel facility? What's the fee structure for the same?
  11. What is the fee for B.Tech Civil with Hostel Fee?
  12. Course fee structure and hotel fee for Pearl Academy, Chennai and NID Bangaluru? Is there any financial assistance available?
  13. Total 4 years fee structure for B.Tech course in KIITEE? What is the hostel fee?
  14. Fee structure of MCA in KIIT?
  15. What is the fee for B.E EEE, ECE? My cutoff is 97.584
  16. What is the fee structure of Rayat College of engineering including the hostel fee?
  17. Fee structure of 4 years B.Tech course of KIIT including tuition, mess and hostel fee?
  18. What is the total fee structure including the hostel fees of KIIT B.Tech?
31st October 2014, 09:35 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the 4 years fee structure for B.Tech EEE? Will bank pay even hostel fee?

It is very difficult to tell you the fee structure of B.Tech EEE since you have not mentioned the name of the college from where you will be pursuing your course. Different college have different fee structure. It can range from 1-2 lakh to 8-10 lakhs depending on the institute concerned. Yes, you can definitely get the entire study cost as education loan from the bank provided you fulfill all the norms of the bank, comply with the terms and conditions, loan amount is not above 10 lakhs and your college has good reputation and placement track record.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?