17th June 2011, 09:52 PM
shiv11

Fee structure of 4 years B.Tech with Hostel Fee, Mess Fee and Tuition Fee?

fee structure of4 year b.tech with hostel fee,mess fee&tution fee..just me a general figure

Related Questions:
  1. What is the tuition fee for B.Tech?
  2. Fee structure of 4 years B.Tech course of KIIT including tuition, mess and hostel fee?
  3. Fee structure of 4 years B.Tech with hostel fees, mess fee and tuition fee?
  4. What is the total 4 years fee of B.Tech course including the tuition, mess and hostel fee?
  5. Fee structure for 4 years B.Tech in Manipal?
  6. What is the total fee structure for B.Tech including hostel fee, mess fee and tuition fee per annum?
  7. Total fee structure for 4 years B.Tech including hostel fee, mess fee and registration fee? Whether bank will reimburse the total fee?
  8. What is the fee structure followed for BBA graduation course? -- [New]
  9. Complete fee structure inclusive of hostel and mess for B.Tech CSE in KIIT? Is counselling fee refundable? How much loan will bank provide?
  10. What is the fee structure in BITS Pilani including mess hostel and tuition fee?
  11. Total 4 years fee structure for B.Tech course in KIITEE? What is the hostel fee?
  12. What is the fee structure for B.Sc Nursing in Regional College of Nursing?
  13. How may I get information about fee structure in computer software engineering at graduation level? What's the admission fee, monthly fee and hostel/mess charges for the same?
  14. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  15. Fee structure of KIIT for 2015-2016 sessions
  16. Fee structure of BIT Mesra, Patna and Ranchi? Do all 3 provide good placements?
  17. KIIT Fee structure including the Hostel and Mess fee?
  18. What is the fee structure for B.Tech? What is the hostel fee?
25th June 2011, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure of 4 years B.Tech with Hostel Fee, Mess Fee and Tuition Fee?

sir i have to ask what's the fee satructure of tuetion alongwith fooding and lodging of mit pune? ritesh kumar aieee rank holder by basicfono.. that's all.
3rd July 2011, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure of 4 years B.Tech with Hostel Fee, Mess Fee and Tuition Fee?

sir,what is the fee structure of 4 year b-tech course in private and govt. engg. colleges in karnataka under comed-k. please reply...
4th July 2011, 08:32 AM
Unregistered

can u mention good college i get for my rank 30972
5th July 2011, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

sir plz tell me that what is fee structure of goverment B .tech college.
17th July 2011, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

SIR MY AIEEE RALLNO IS 21313534. BUT I FORGOT APP NO.WHAT IS MY APPLICATION NO AIEEE FORM.
21st July 2011, 04:42 AM
Unregistered

SIR MY UPSEE GENERAL RANK IS 27315 AND IN SC CATEGERY 1425 WHAT TYPE OF COLLEGE I CAN GET ACCORDING TO THIS RANKING.
28th July 2011, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure of government colleges of Up see?
28th July 2011, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

fee structure of private uptu college for b tec. 1st year
28th July 2011, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

fee structure of 4years with tuition fee
29th July 2011, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

sir plz tell me that what is fee of goverment iet college lucknow b.tech 1year for sc candidate.
29th July 2011, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

hostel facilities in jntu karimnagar
10th August 2011, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

what is the admission fees,hostel fees of iet lucknow?
15th August 2011, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

fee structure of 4 years b.tech with hostal fee ,mess fee and tuition fee?
16th August 2011, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure for 4years b tech in jntu karimnagar?
18th August 2011, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

sir what is the fee structure for b.tech 4 years course and Hostel and mess etc. please tell
26th August 2011, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

. i join college in 2010. in my college they take 10000 rs per year, but in rpet booklet is given 8000rs.
15th September 2011, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, When does the examination shall be filled up for 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th sem BE Mech. for forthcoming examination to be held in Nov. Dec-11.
28th October 2011, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

respected sir ,
i want to know about the fee structure,
and how will i get a seat in b. tech (mechanical branch )
29th October 2011, 09:32 AM
Unregistered

total fee structure of IIT Kanpur for 4 years
31st October 2011, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

How much Boarding charges with mess prer annum
13th November 2011, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

DATE OF APPLICATION FORM
19th November 2011, 05:49 AM
Unregistered

total fee structure for b tech in iit
17th December 2011, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

sir what is the fee structure for b.tech 4 years course and Hostel and mess etc for manipal uni. please tell
6th January 2012, 01:47 AM
Unregistered

Is there any college providing free admission for aerospace engineering?
10th January 2012, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

fee structure of 4years B.Tech with hostel fees,Mess fees,and tution fees in VIT UNIVERSITY from 2012?
14th January 2012, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

Sir i want to know how much fee of b.tech of jaypee noida....nd what about scholarship??
30th January 2012, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

What is fee for B.Tech including tution fee, hostel charges, mess.
25th February 2012, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

though aieee i m got under 100000 rank how many fee in kiit and my marks in 12th is 70% and i m belonging to OBC catogry and my father has annual income is only 72000. what i m do sir.
25th February 2012, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

sir plz tell me about fees of be first year
6th March 2012, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

respected sir i wanna know the fee structure for
btech
12th March 2012, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

What is the per year fee of mit pune for 4 years of b.tech. with hostel fee, mess fee and education fee. Means the fooding and lodging and college fee.
12th March 2012, 11:55 PM
piki05

Dear ,
the fee structure will be different from colleges to colleges . and the boarding expenses will depend from city to city
13th March 2012, 12:47 AM
omprakash_dhaker

Cool Re: Fee structure of 4 years B.Tech with Hostel Fee, Mess Fee and Tuition Fee?

in govt colleges its approx-3 to 3.5 lacs in private colleges- 5 to 8 lacs in india...so better to score high in competition exams to get govt college
jee
aieee
all state exams
30th April 2012, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Fees for b.tech in jp college noise
9th May 2012, 08:11 AM
Unregistered

SIR,
My name is Ritesh kumar singh. i got 17023 rank in kiitee 2012.
I want to know the complete Fee structure of 4 years B.Tech. with Hostel Fee, Mess Fee and yution fee.
Kindly send me the the complete fee structure at [email protected].
i will be highly thankful to you.
thank you.
10th May 2012, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Hello,Sir
I got 10219 rank in kiit2012. what is the total fees of 1st year including fees,hostel,mess and other all thing,
12th May 2012, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure of 4 year B.Tech course of kiit including Tuition, Hostel & Mess fee ?
17th May 2012, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

hostels ke saath per year fees total kiyni hai
17th May 2012, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the fee of kiit for b.tech my rank in kiit is14203
26th May 2012, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

sir what is the fee structure of 4year b.tech with hostel and mess.
10th June 2012, 07:49 AM
Unregistered

What is the total fee for 4years btech in mit pune
11th June 2012, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Sir I got aieee air rank 55786.what branch I get in jp noida sector62.
17th June 2012, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

i have got10346 all india rank in aieee what will be my total fee structure foe btech???
20th June 2012, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

tution fee hostal fee of mit pune
22nd July 2012, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE FEES STRUCTURE FOR B.TECH(IT) IN PSG COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING IN COIMBATORE
18th December 2012, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Sir
I want to know the tution fee structure in b.tec.
And hostel fee per month.
31st December 2012, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

sir
i want to know the fee structure of b tech and hostel
16th April 2013, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

I want to know the complete Fee structure of 4 years B.Tech. with Hostel Fee, Mess Fee and yution fee for my daughter.
Kindly send me the the complete fee structure at [email protected]
i will be highly thankful to you.
thank you.
1st May 2013, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure of 4 years B.Tech with hostel fees, mess fee and tuition fee in klu ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?