23rd January 2015, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

What amount I will get in Punjab National Bank education loan facility? Requirements to apply?

Hello
I have passed 12 standard exam
from wbchse with 82.6% marks....
now I take btech course in electrical engineering ....
I want to apply for loan from Punjab National Bank
I want to know what requirements needed?
Also tell me upto what amount I will get?

Related Questions:
30th January 2017, 12:46 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What amount I will get in Punjab National Bank education loan facility? Requirements to apply?

You can get education loan from Punjab National Bank in order to pursue B.Tech course in the field of electrical engineering. You need to take admission in a well recognized institute which offer good exposure especially having good placement track record. Apart from this, you need to comply with the terms and conditions of the education loan scheme, follow all norms and complete all formalities as per bank's instructions. The maximum amount of loan which can be sanctioned is 10 lakhs for study in India while it is 20 lakhs for study in abroad. If you get admission in any premier institutes across the globe, this amount can be relaxed further depending on the norms which you can satisfy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?