13th October 2014, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

How can I get scholarship being a student of MBBS 2nd year? Requirements to get scholarship? From where I will get the application form?

Hello
I am a 2nd year english version mbbs student at Rangpur Medical College in Bangladesh. Can i get scholarship? What can i do for this? Can u help me about this? I have got GPA 5 both in SSC and HSC exam. What are the requirement to get chance in scholarship?? Where can i get the application form??

21st June 2016, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get scholarship being a student of MBBS 2nd year? Requirements to get scholarship? From where I will get the application form?

sir I'm 2nd year MBBS student. I got 78.6% in 1st year MBBS. due to financial problems I need to apply for scholarship. so plz help me by saying which scholarships are available for 2 and year MBBS and how I could get application form... plz reply me sir
10th August 2018, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get scholarship being a student of MBBS 2nd year? Requirements to get scholarship? From where I will get the application form?

Can we get any 1 lac rupees scholarship when we are pursuing from mbbs 2nd year with any competitive test ,I really need that for my family , just because I belong to poor family
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?