14th April 2018, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

On what basis Axis Bank offers Education Loan for BTech program? What are the interest charges of Axis Bank Education Loan?

I want to get loan from Axis Bank for my BTech program. Can you tell me about the percentage extra they charge for giving loan and tell me on what base they gives loan? I want to know the Axis Bank Education Loans facility for my course.

Related Questions:
  1. Which bank grants an education loan faster than Axis bank to those students who have already got an admission?
  2. On what basis Bank of India offers an Education Loan for Master of Hotel Management program? What are the interest charges of Bank of India Education Loan?
  3. Interest rates in Andhra Bank Education Loan scheme for BTech course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is it necessary to have an account in Axis Bank to apply for Education Loan?
  5. Interest rates against an Education Loan of Rs. 5 Lacs in Axis Bank?
  6. Maximum amount one can get in Education Loan of Axis Bank for Abroad studies? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which Bank sponsor Education Loan of Rs. 8.5 Lacs to study in Newzealand if refused by SBI, Axis Bank, Vijaya Bank, UCO Bank and Bank of Baroda?
  8. Can a Demat Account holder in Axis Bank get education loan without any security?
  9. On what basis PNB offers Education Loan for Bachelor of Technology program? What are the interest charges of PNB Education Loan?
  10. Best bank among ICICI, Axis and PNB for the education loan? Which bank is beneficial for education loan?
  11. Can I avail a bike under Axis Bank Education Loan Scheme? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  12. How to get an education loan of 10 lakh from Axis Bank? Processing fees applicable and maximum interest rate?
  13. Concession in Axis Bank Education Loan scheme for physically handicapped female candidate?
  14. Eligibility criteria and requirements to apply for Education Loan in Axis Bank to study BTech? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Benefits and drawbacks of applying for an Education Loan in Axis Bank?
  16. Documents required to apply for an education loan of 5 lakh under special rate in Axis Bank? Processing fees and other charges for it?
  17. Details of Axis Bank Education Loan Scheme for MTech aspirant?
  18. Documents required to apply an Education Loan in Axis Bank? -- [Most Discussed]
11th May 2018, 12:33 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: On what basis Axis Bank offers Education Loan for BTech program? What are the interest charges of Axis Bank Education Loan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to get loan from Axis Bank for my BTech program. Can you tell me about the percentage extra they charge for giving loan and tell me on what base they gives loan? I want to know the Axis Bank Education Loans facility for my course.

In general, education loans are offered to students on the basis of academic strength, future employability of the course, type of course and college, collateral offered, etc. Students can get the details about the education loan in the Axis Bank branch or can find the details in the Axis Bank website link given Click Here.
The interest rate for the education loan in Axis Bank is as follows:
Up to Rs 4 Lakhs – 15.00%
Loans above Rs 4 Lakhs and up to Rs 7.5 Lakhs – 14.50%
Loans above Rs 7.5 Lakhs – 13.50%
Girl students can get a concession of 25 bps in the interest rate in Axis Bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?