28th September 2018, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

What is co-borrower in United Bank of India Education Loan scheme for BTech aspirant?

I want to study BTech with the help of an education loan. I want to apply an education loan in United Bank of India. I have heard about the education loan of this bank but don’t know about the co-borrower term. Can I know about the co-borrower?

30th September 2018, 06:15 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is co-borrower in United Bank of India Education Loan scheme for BTech aspirant?

If you want to apply for an education loan in United Bank of India, for loans upto Rs. 7.5 lac, your Parents will sign in as co-borrower without any security required. For loans above Rs. 7.50 lacs, your parents will join as co-borrower together with tangible collateral security of suitable value, along with the assignment of future income of the student for payment of installments.

For more details, please visit the below mentioned website link.
https://www.unitedbankofindia.com/en...ationLoan.aspx
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?