28th September 2018, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

Does private BHMS institutes are eligible under United Bank of India Education Loan scheme?

Can anyone of you please let me know about the institutes which are eligible for an education loan scheme of United Bank of India. I want to do BHMS from any private institute and for this course I want to apply an education loan from United Bank of India. Kindly let me know about the eligible institutes.

30th September 2018, 06:36 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does private BHMS institutes are eligible under United Bank of India Education Loan scheme?

Yes, private BHMS institutes are eligible under United Bank of India Education Loan scheme, if that institutes are approved by Government and it should be as per Bank's approved list.
Eligible courses for UBI Education Loan for studies in India are as follows.

Professional courses like engineering, medicine, law, dentistry, veterinary, agriculture, computer, management, etc.

Post graduation courses: Masters and Ph.D. in Arts, Commerce & Science,

Certification in computer courses of recognised institutions, accredited to the Department of Electronics or institutes associated with a university,

Courses like CA, CFA, ICWA, etc.,

Courses held by institutes like IIT, IIM, XLRI, NIFT, IISC, etc.

Courses provided in India by reputed international universities,

Evening courses held by approved institutions,

Other courses offering diplomas or degrees approved by UGC/Government/AICTE/AIBMS/ICMS, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?